Learn how to make a greeting card with paper filigree (quilling) designs! Quilling is an old art, with its roots planted sometime in the XVII-th century, and it involves rolling strips of paper to form various shapes. Nowadays, it’s still in demand, and it’s sought after as a way to relax and let go of one’s stress. The basic materials used are paper of various thicknesses, glue, and a special instrument that is used to roll paper strips. Enjoy! In al doilea episod al show-ului nostru, veti invata cum sa creati o felicitare din filigran de hartie. Quilling este o arta veche a rularii hartiei, cunoscuta inca din secolul XVII, dar care are cautare si in zilele noastre, fiind o metoda ideala de relaxare si eliberare a stresului. Elementele de baza sunt hartia cartonata, aracetul, si un instrument special cu care vom rula hartia. In acest prim episod din show, vom invata cateva tehnici si forme de baza. Va uram vizionare placuta! Episode: QARH-002-RO-HD Released: 02-25-2011
Sign Up For FREE Card Making E-Course
- How to Make Greeting Cards and Photo Collages – Christmas Card, Birthday Card, New Year Card
- Card Share – Birthday Card
- Make an easy pop-up greetings card, fun simple Christian KIDS TV.
- how to make a birthday card for kid
- How to make a cute wardrobe shaped greetings card
- How to Make an Easy and Elegant Birthday Card
- How to Make a Gift of Birthday Cards
- fold a missionary card ( or Dad birthday card or Father’s Day card) Part 1: shirt folding, origami
- Birthday card for bestfriend.mp4
- Making Arts & Crafts out of Greeting Card Designs Rose Floral Mixed Media Easy Crafts
"I would never have had the confidence to give a card I'd made to someone before undertaking your card making classes. Your ideas are amazing, the instructions easy to follow even for a beginner like me and the results of your ideas are Stunning. Now every time I give a card I am always complimented and I owe that to you... Many Thanks Jen."
- Bev Leeson, Victoria, Australia.
“Jen, I just want you to know that the instructions you give with your card ideas are so easy to follow. And they aren't so elaborate that you can never find the supplies and I can incorporate my own colors with them. Thank you so much.”
- Cece Norton, Int'l Falls, Mn, USA
“Your clear instructions have been both inspiring and very helpful to me, a real beginner. Card making is addictive but only if someone has given you both ideas, encouragement and inspiration which you have done. Thank you.”
- Pat Drummond, England